Our online tax service makes it convenient and easier for you to lodge your tax. You can do it in the comfort of their own home or office during anytime of the day. This is suitable for full time workers as they generally do not have the time to visit their accountant during business hours.
To assist us with the online process, please email as much information from the following list as possible to email@example.com.
- PAYG Payment Summaries/Group certificates.
- Tax File Number.
- Interest income summary from your bank.
- Family assistance statement.
- Private health insurance statement.
- Medical costs over $2,120.
- Schedule of work related expenses.
- Dividend statements or summary.
- Superannuation if self employed.
- Prior year tax losses (if applicable)
- Previous year’s accounting fee.
- Investment property expenses schedule.
- Interest/fees on borrowing for investment purposes.
Below is our pricing structure. Please note that upon receiving your tax information and reviewing it, should we believe that the tax return is complex, we will advise you prior to accepting the work on a more accurate fee. However, generally, the prices are fixed and remain the same for majority of our customers.
If you have any questions regarding our online service, please contact us.